Thread: 1/200 Vickers Wellesley decals 47 squadron and update

Miscellaneous Miniatures
    Captain

Users Country Flag

Name
    Kevin
    Sorties Flown

Default 1/200 Vickers Wellesley decals 47 squadron and update

New to the store are 1/200 scale decals for the Vickers Wellesley, 47 squadron. Armaments in Miniature (AIM) produce a 1/200 scale Wellesley model. I've not seen it listed on the AIM website but if you contact Dave, the Wellesley SKU is R9-0338.

I do have plans to make additional decal sheets to cover other units involved in the battles over East Africa.

Decal Update:

1/144 - I've created some early drafts of images for SPAD VIIs of 77 squadriglia and 91 squadriglia. I've also started work on drafts for some French SPAD VIIs. Hu Rhu is coordinating the effort and I very much appreciate all of the work he is doing!

1/200 - Sheets for Korean War F-82s and F-94s are in the works.

1/200 - 5 sqn, SAAF, Tomahawk decals are on short final. edit AVAILABLE NOW

Painting Update:
    Making slow progress on a mound of 1/144 Vampires and Ougrans, 1/200 He-111s, Ju-86s, Ju-52s, and a Wellesley.

Neighborhood:
    Was able to trap a sick fox yesterday. After a day of coordination and discussions with local rehab authorities and the fox, the fox was medicated and released. With any luck, the mange will recede and the fox will be getting some relief and new fur.

Kevin
    Last edited by miscmini; 12-13-2023 at 09:25.

Neighborhood:
    Was able to trap a sick fox yesterday. After a day of coordination and discussions with local rehab authorities and the fox, the fox was medicated and released. With any luck, the mange will recede and the fox will be getting some relief and new fur.
    Kevin
    Excellent news, Kevin! Interest and care of wildlife generally goes unheralded. Good job there!

Miscellaneous Miniatures
    Captain

Users Country Flag

Name
    Kevin
    Sorties Flown

Quote Originally Posted by Larry R. View Post
    Excellent news, Kevin! Interest and care of wildlife generally goes unheralded. Good job there!
    Thank you. It took most of the day to get the fox interested enough to finally consume the medicated morsel. This one is staying in the neighborhood but will probably not be visiting our house anytime soon. We trapped one in Feb that was in such bad shape it had to be evacuated to a wildlife refuge.

Similar Missions

1. New decals and store update
    By miscmini in forum Miscmini's Hangar
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-20-2021, 13:47
  2. Number 56 Squadron decals anyone?
    By Oberst Hajj in forum Aerodrome Accessories
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-13-2020, 07:58
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-11-2017, 12:57
  4. Squadron Logo. Update.