Ares Games

Thread: Sponsor Support

Question Sponsor Support

I checked out the sponsor web site to see about purchasing aircraft. I have the impression I can't buy just one aircraft, but the whole box at the price per each aircraft. Am I looking at it wrong?

Volant Gun.

If you are talking about where it says " 6 @ 8.49" I believe it is telling you the existing stock level, not that you have to buy 6.

Yep, they show you exactly how many they have on hand before you order... pretty nice actually.

Hi guys - pardon my ignorance but where do I find out who the site sponsor are and is there a a list of websites? I can't seem to find any obvious threads, or links.
    Thanks.
    John.

Quote Originally Posted by bumblie3 View Post
    Hi guys - pardon my ignorance but where do I find out who the site sponsor are and is there a a list of websites? I can't seem to find any obvious threads, or links.
    Thanks.
    John.
    I think there is only one sponsor so far, Cool Stuff. There is an advertisement on the upper right hand side of the homepage. You can just click on the ad to connect.

Users Country Flag

Name
    Dom
    Sorties Flown

Yep, just the one, so more of a list of website....

www.coolstuffinc.com

It does make answering "where can I get x?" questions a bit tricky though - "easy, get them from, oh no, they're out of stock or you're not in the USA"....

I just placed an order with www.coolstuffinc.com on Sunday night, and they shipped the order on Monday. Good turn around time. If you order $100.00 or more, than the shipping is free. I didn't have a hard time picking out $100.00 worth of stuff. They have a lot of stuff that I can't find in any of the local stores here. I should be getting my package today.

Thumbs up Just bought

I just bought a pair of SE5As. Can't wait until they arrive!

Volant Gun.

Similar Missions

1. PHOTOS OF BRITISH BALLOON SUPPORT VEHICLES
    By usmc1855 in forum WGF: Historical Discussions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-22-2009, 01:16