Ares Games

Thread: Check it out

Earlq

Thumbs up Check it out

Was not sure how to link it. ( Go to Ebay, type in 1:144 RC Ship. ) I want one . LOL.

If anyone knows how to link it go for it.

Earlq

I'd rather take command of the Archerfish!

Cripes! How big is his bath?
    Run for your life - there are stupid people everywhere!

Earlq

Aye ! thats it. Yes it is a little high priced. But it looks good.
    Its for the guy who wants everything. lol

I wonder if we can get the guy who built it to do a Zeppelin?

Thumbs up Check it out

I take it you have never seen the 144 scale Yamato then! It was listed last year but was a display model!

Rich

Quote Originally Posted by richard m schwab View Post
    I take it you have never seen the 144 scale Yamato then! It was listed last year but was a display model!

Rich
    You could have got the real Yamato for this price Rich!
    Rob.
    "Courage is the art of being the only one who knows you're scared to death."

Thumbs up Check it out

Rob!

I have been waiting for this to coma along! Now you can have part of the Yamato!

Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prd4-...eature=related

[QUOTE=richard m schwab;23855]Rob!

I have been waiting for this to coma along! Now you can have part of the Yamato!

Rich

Thanks Rich. Very emotive. The one of the battle scene is also very well done. Did you watch the Bismark and the Hood clip?
    Rob.

Default Check it out

Rob!

My coma was short lived! I fell asleep while writing that one! That is a very interesting movie. I watched all 15 parts, now you know why i fell a sleep! I will look for the other clip! My favorite clip as a 1960 Japanese movie on the death of Yamamoto starring Toshiro Mifune. It was is Spanish, dubbed and narration!

Rich

Just been watching the Midway programme from the Dogfights series. Some of your pilots are just plain onnery critters aren't they. They just didn't know when they should have been beaten. No wonder your Civil war went on so long.
    Rob.

Thumbs up Check it out

Rob!

We prefer persistent to hard headed but both apply! Was that the Island defense itself or the carrier battles? Both groups were long on determination and short of good equipment!

Rich

Rob!

We prefer persistent to hard headed but both apply! Was that the Island defense itself or the carrier battles? Both groups were long on determination and short of good equipment!

Rich
    It was mainly on the carrier battles, but gave a bit of info on the ground fighting as well.
    Rob.

Rob!

Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prd4-...eature=related
    Nice find Richard. Thanks

Tom

Thumbs up

Tom!

I have watched all 15 parts, not a bad movie!

Rich

Thanks for the youtube link, the film is great!

Default Check it out

Tom!

You are correct. From start to finish you know the characters are trying to control those emotions. Years ago i read a book on Yamato`s last mission!
    The saddest part was that the last graduating class from the Japanese Naval Academy sailed on her! She also sailed with enough to get to Okinawa barley!
    Rich!