Files: Aftermarket Stand Labels

Aftermarket Stand Labels

Rate this File
Uploaded by OldGuy59 - 10-25-2016
Author Author OldGuy59
File Size File Size 227.5 KB
Downloads Downloads 60
+ Download
This is an MS Word File for Avery 'Easy-Peel' Clear Mailing Labels (18695) for inkjet printers.

I used them to create labels for the Aerodrome Accessories stands. See the post here: How to Customize Aftermarket Airplane Stands

This isn't a complete "every plane ever put out by Ares/Nexus" file. Users will have to be familiar with MS Word, and how to use tables and text boxes. I have some graphics for WGF and WGS, but not all of them. If you need graphics, PM me for updates.

The Big Letter Text Only version is at the very bottom of the second column, and can be copied into other parts of the table and adapted to the planes you want to print. You'll need the stats from existing stands/cards or the Unofficial Stats files from the 'drome to make custom labels.

Also, try printing on plane paper first, to check alignment and spacing, then print to the labels. Additionally, print from the bottom of the label sheet for individual stands, and work your way up the label sheet as you need new labels. This way, you can continue to use the same sheet over and over, without jamming and catching in your printer, if you do not use the whole sheet at once.

Images

None

Comments

There are no comments yet.